+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 11762

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    That looks like it could be beneficial, though strangely the nurse performing the doppler scan and compression bandage had no knowledge of this.

Anyway, it turns out my lower leg veins and arteries are tip top, which is nice.

Only problem is that the bandaging is so thick I can hardly get my boots on. Which is a good excuse for swerving work for a few days. But if this is going to be 3 or 4 weeks I'm going to have to find something nice and wide for my foot which will also be waterproof. Because I can ill-afford to stay home till after Christmas.

I'll have a poke round on Amazon, see if there's anything that will do the job.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Grant.

lol
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

steel toed ankle boot, shoe etc
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Might just go with one of these. Be ok for light duties I think, let my lad do the hard graft. £25 off the Amazon.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Geoff.

I think folk should seriously consider stocking up on everything including keeping cars filled/charged up. If the current situation descends into a general strike, which seems a distinct possibility, availability of everything including services may become problematic!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

Good advice. And petrol prices have dropped a fair bit recently so better now than later.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

Is living like a hermit with no TV or radio the only way to avoid Maria bloody Carey with her Godawful 'All I want for Christmas'? It's the aural equivalent of my bowel movements, only more frequent

I've seen it reported that the song has given her over $60m worth of royalties in 25 years. And she has the nerve to say "I don't want a lot for Christmas". She could always give the money to a worthy cause, but the homeless won't be holding their breath.

I've never forgiven her for ruining Nilsson's "Without You" with her stupid face, stupid warbling, and a man-made cleavage you could drive a bus through.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Is living like a hermit with no TV or radio the only way to avoid Maria bloody Carey with her Godawful 'All I want for Christmas'? It's the aural equivalent of my bowel movements, only more frequent

I've seen it reported that the song has given her over $60m worth of royalties in 25 years. And she has the nerve to say "I don't want a lot for Christmas". She could always give the money to a worthy cause, but the homeless won't be holding their breath.

I've never forgiven her for ruining Nilsson's "Without You" with her stupid face, stupid warbling, and a man-made cleavage you could drive a bus through.
    i shall just smugly smile
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    i shall just smugly smile
    With a bit of Photoshop you could be Maria, but without the cleavage. Can you sing too? Never mind, it's not important...

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread