+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 35851251331341351361371451852356351135 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 11724

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Rob.

FNARR what a bloody laugh!
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Steve.

This morning a friend told me he was taking the missus to Blackpool for the day and staying overnight.

"I've been and bought this kite which we're going to fly on the beach, and we've got half price tickets to get into Sandcastle".

"Oh, the kids will love that, especially Sandcastle".

"The kids aren't coming, my mum and dad are taking them somewhere".

Then tonight he is taking Kaz (his missus) to a club - she still likes a good rave at the grand old age of 32. I wish them the best of luck with that, there are some strange people come out of the woodwork at night in Blackpool (apologies if you live there). I have a feeling their night will end with a fight, as my mate doesn't take any nonsense, and he'll find plenty of nonsense there.

I love Blackpool, me - where else in the world can you be the victim of a drive-by paintball shooting by someone wearing a 'Kiss-me-quick' hat? That was truly surreal.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Was just trying to fast forward through the adverts and instead it was rewinding. Tried it a few times, could not work out what was going wrong. Thought the box had gone faulty which would be annoying as it's brand new,

Then realised I was holding the remote the wrong way round.

I'm blaming the heat.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm King.

Only today - Your age + year of birth

The total will be 2018. This happens only every 1000 years.

For an example if your age is 39 years and birth is 1978
    39+1978=2018

Try, every one.
    King

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc123 View Post

39+1978=2018

Try, every one.
    Works for me; doesn't work for my elder daughter. Her age plus birth year add up to 2017.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Her age plus birth year add up to 2017.
    Same here.

This equation can't be right all the time. Say it's the middle of the year and your birthday is the next day. You do this one day and next day the answer will be different for both days.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc123 View Post

39+1978=2018

Try, every one.
    I think 2018 will be the year someone buys you a calculator!

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

If you add your age to the year of your birth you will always arrive at the current year, surely. Unless I'm missing something (it's happened before)

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Grant.

Default Tell Me Something............Anything!

You will always be within a year or spot on depending on if you've had ur birthday or not
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm King.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    If you add your age to the year of your birth you will always arrive at the current year, surely. Unless I'm missing something (it's happened before)
    Sorry, you are correct and I forgot to point out that.
    King

+ Reply to Thread