+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    With two snooker balls in. Comes in handy if there's any contretemps.
    Just make sure to put them down the front, it sends a very different message down the back of your trunks
    My stuff; Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774 /Ortofon Quintet Black, Cambridge CXC CD transport/Musical Fidelity X DAC/Musical Fidelity X10v3 tube buffer, Musical Fidelity A3, Nakamichi CA-5E pre amp, Acoustic Solutions FM/DAB tuner, Mordaunt Short Signifer, Klotz MC5000/MS audio, NVA LS5

I'm Steve.

I seem to have developed a bulge in the back of my trunks, and the message is "eat more fibre".

I'm Geoff.

When was the last time you saw anybody wearing a jean jacket? I've not seen one for years. Quite used to like them.

I'm Martin.

Quite recently, but you only see women wearing them these days. The 'Quo' look may never come back in.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

Good bit of kit a jean jacket. Hard wearing and looks better for a year or two of use. If you pick the right one, the outside pockets double as inside pockets too. Not ideal for bitter winter days, but great the rest of the year.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Good bit of kit a jean jacket. Hard wearing and looks better for a year or two of use. If you pick the right one, the outside pockets double as inside pockets too. Not ideal for bitter winter days, but great the rest of the year.
    I agree, the only problem is people coming up to you and asking if you are going to play 'Sweet Caroline.' Or if you can spare a bit of coke.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    The 'Quo' look may never come back in.
    All the more reason now to start wearing them, simply to buck the trend!

I used to have loads of (Wrangler) denim jackets. I had a belter of a Rush patch (2112, I think) sown onto the back of one, along with various others from AC/DC, UFO, etc, which I wore to school (5th and 6th year), along with my black leather biker's jacket, which had a massive patch of Gong's 'Flying Teapot' on the back!

I wore those, along with black drainpipe jeans and 18-hole Docs (with green laces), when I came to school on my motorbike (then a brand new RD125)

Marco [a cool dude, back in the day].
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    All the more reason now to start wearing them, simply to buck the trend!

I used to have loads of (Wrangler) denim jackets. I had a belter of a Rush patch (2112, I think) sown onto the back of one, along with various others from AC/DC, UFO, etc, which I wore to school (5th and 6th year), along with my black leather biker's jacket, which had a massive patch of Gong's 'Flying Teapot' on the back!

I wore those, along with black drainpipe jeans and 18-hole Docs (with green laces), when I came to school on my motorbike (then a brand new RD125)

Marco [a cool dude, back in the day].
    is that what you call it?
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55 SAS/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hehehe... Well the girlies loved it!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Steve.

I still have a Levi's jacket, but I grew too big for it 20 years ago.

Anyway, I mostly wear denim jeans, and if I wore both, kids would shout "double denim" at me as I kept on truckin' down the street (apparently that's a thing these days).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast