+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566741141645641064 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by fatmarley View Post
    Couldn't believe my luck when I managed to find a Special Collectors Edition of Flashdance for 99p at the local charity shop.
    "What A Feeling" that must have been

I'm Martin.

Werner Herzog is a brilliant film director and very intelligent man.

There you go...... Ive told you something

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel SE View Post
    Werner Herzog is a brilliant film director and very intelligent man.

There you go...... Ive told you something
    Yeah, I thought 'Dumb and Dumber' was an amazing film.

I'm Paul.

The worst thing I ever done to my hifi was leT my wife buy a budgie. B*****d things sings ridiculously loud whenever I try listen to anything.

I wonder if she’ll notice if I fix the problem and then repair the budgie with sellotape...
    ~Paul~

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalsea View Post
    The worst thing I ever done to my hifi was leT my wife buy a budgie. B*****d things sings ridiculously loud whenever I try listen to anything.

I wonder if she’ll notice if I fix the problem and then repair the budgie with sellotape...
    show it some 3d cat pics.. that'll settle its hash
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Budgies don't chirp in the dark, so if you put a blanket over the cage while listening to your Percy Edwards CDs, it'll be happy days for both of you

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Budgies don't chirp in the dark, so if you put a blanket over the cage while listening to your Percy Edwards CDs, it'll be happy days for both of you
    This the number one place on the net for budgie advice. Bird or band.

makes me think: if you put a blanket over the band Budgie would they stop playing?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Dunno, but giving them mirrors to peck at might distract them, failing that, leave a window open and they might bugger off. Happened with our budgie during a 1966 World Cup game. My mum offered a £5 reward (budgie only cost £3). Got it back a week later minus its tail

I'm Andy.

Atoms are the building blocks of all matter in the universe but what’s interesting is it comprise of a tiny nucleus surrounded by about 99.9 percent empty space, theoretically if you are able to remove all that empty space you could fit the entire human race in about the size of a sugar cube.

I'm Geoff.

You could do the same to the planet, just to keep things in proportion. Easiest way would be to bung the Earth into a black hole, that should compress things down nicely.

+ Reply to Thread