+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Audience Au24 0.5M SPDIF digital cable RCA/RCA

I'm Macklow.

Default FS: Audience Au24 0.5M SPDIF digital cable RCA/RCA

Selling due to moving to balanced / XLR :Audience Au24 digital interconnect (NB this is not the 'e' version) - 0.5M digital interconnect RCA terminations at both ends - I purchased this cable from Dan Wright of Modwright fame some years ago (he recommended it for use between the transport he modded for me and the Perpetual Tech P1a/P3a - up for sale soon...) - I could not quite believe how much difference it made compared to the Ecosse cable I was using previously - partly I suppose due to its 'unassuming' appearance... It is in decent used condition, and perfect working order - I have also got the equally unimpressive looking box somewhere in the attic, but I'm damned if I can find it.
    This may be my first sale here on AoS, but I have sold numerous things on the Wam under the same user name (off the top of my head - two phono stages, a preamp, a high end DVD/transport & a Squeezebox Touch) - I can also be found on eBay under the user name 'hummerst1'
    Any questions, feel free to PM
    Price is £125 plus postage - collection from near Shrewsbury also welcome & I occasionally travel to Pickering and could meet/ drop off

pics: [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

MH
    Last edited by MotherSky; 10-10-2017 at 16:40.

I'm Neil.

Link to the item isn't enough, the photo must appear in the ad, AoS rules for sales posts.
    Regards Neil

I'm Macklow.

That was easy when Photobucket let you do it - I have no idea how this stupid 'imgur' thing works - I will try again, otherwise just remove my post and I'll sell it elsewhere - thanks - MH

I'm Geoff.

Try 'tinypic'. The adverts are a pain, but it works. http://tinypic.com/
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSky View Post
    That was easy when Photobucket let you do it - I have no idea how this stupid 'imgur' thing works - I will try again, otherwise just remove my post and I'll sell it elsewhere - thanks - MH
    I find Imgur easier than Photo^%$t
    Just call up your image and then on the right there are options ....go to the 5th one down click COPY then back to AoS listing and PASTE under your description
    Good luck
    Lumley Heliosphere Audiomods 5
    Voyd Valdi AN Arm 1 V2 and Denon MC
    Audiomeca Talisman Highly Modded
    Audiomeca Kreatura &,SW1X DAC1
    Hovland HP200 MC
    Hovland Radia
    Ming Da 805 monos
    Magnum Dynalab Etude, RWA Cassabria + LCD 3
    Wilson Benesch Actors
    Cables by Cardas, Hovland G3 and Yter

I'm Macklow.

Quote Originally Posted by ovlov854 View Post
    I find Imgur easier than Photo^%$t
    Just call up your image and then on the right there are options ....go to the 5th one down click COPY then back to AoS listing and PASTE under your description
    Good luck
    That's brilliant - thank you - those options were not showing on my tablet for some reason, but are clearly visible on the PC - MH

I'm Macklow.

http://www.highendcable.co.uk/Audien...erconnects.htm

The above is a link to the latest version of this cable - I can't pretend that I understand the differences between the 'e' and 'se' variants relative to mine, but I can say I am asking substantially less cash...
    Genuine offers also welcome, and would consider a swap for comparable quality pair of balanced interconnects, with cash adjustment as necessary - this Audience stuff really has got a phenomenal reputation, and for good reason in my personal experience - feel free to ping me a PM
    MH

I'm Macklow.

Bump - a small taste of high end craziness for sane money....

I'm Macklow.

Sold/swapped subject to the usual - MH

+ Reply to Thread