+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures of my set up, finally - hopefully!!

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
    Hi Colin, i have a cd 72 as well in my av system, warm safe sounding but a nice up together Micromega stage 3, 5 or 6 will blow it away, when they are working that is

If you post the direct link address it should post your pics without going into your photobucket account, try it on preview first before you post proper like
    Jon i had a few different Arcam 'Diva' machines the 'CD72' was the best of em.

I'm NotSoPissedOffNowCosMyHiFisUnpacked.

Nice 101 preamp!

I had one of those with a MC stage for my revolver deck with its Linn Basik LVX arm and a Denon rebuilt (tip shape changed) cartridge!

Shame the software is just not available today.

That 101 is very simple but bloody good!!!
    Ian
    http://www.hifisounds.co.uk

Photo bucket - loads of mods!

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

"Leave Nothing as Standard"

I really like the CD72's had my black one over 7 years now I think.
    The 101's are good too, but the Lecson AC1 pre amp is much more 3 dimensional with space & also better sounding than the 501 to my ears. Thats even when it's fed through the 103d or the M30's!

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpMan71 View Post
    I really like the CD72's had my black one over 7 years now I think.
    The 101's are good too, but the Lecson AC1 pre amp is much more 3 dimensional with space & also better sounding than the 501 to my ears. Thats even when it's fed through the 103d or the M30's!
    Aye 'CD72' are ok they seem to load data quicker than the other Diva's & the drawers seem quieter, the lazer mech are easy to get Sony KSS213, i still have a spare or might be one for Arcam 'CD62' i'll have to look.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

I have a CD62 that I got at Richer Sounds when they came out with a hundred quid off.Not a bad player,though I just use it as a transport for my AN dac now.

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    I have a CD62 that I got at Richer Sounds when they came out with a hundred quid off.Not a bad player,though I just use it as a transport for my AN dac now.
    Aye it's a NOS Sony KSS213 i have amongs othrs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12