+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Technics SP10 MK2 nearly ready!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bigman80 Guest

Default Technics SP10 MK2 nearly ready!!!!

Well, I am two days away from going to collect my new to me SP10. The fella who is making it up for me (new power supply, serviced motor parts etc) it's basically being rebuilt from the bottom up.

Panzerholz plinth, sexy feet lol. I'm getting a bit excited. Thankfully, after begging for some pics, some have arrived with more to follow tomorrow!!!

Thought I'd share.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Peter.

Looks like it’s going to be lovely deck !!!!

Me too getting excited, not the same deck but a Denon DP80. Acrylic / Panzerholz / Lead / MDF combo.

Arm is the Dynavector DV507 MkII + Benz Wood.

However some weeks to wait

Would be nice to have a side by side comparison... LOL.

Mind you..... no guarantee mine will work as expected, but hopeful.

What arm have you chosen?????

Peter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Boyse6748 View Post
    Looks like it’s going to be lovely deck !!!!

Me too getting excited, not the same deck but a Denon DP80. Acrylic / Panzerholz / Lead / MDF combo.

Arm is the Dynavector DV507 MkII + Benz Wood.

However some weeks to wait

Would be nice to have a side by side comparison... LOL.

Mind you..... no guarantee mine will work as expected, but hopeful.

What arm have you chosen?????

Peter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Peter,

I've had a modded by Phonomac Audio Technica 1010 tonearm. It's a package with the SP10. All done by the same guy, Angus (Phonomac) I'd love a DD TT face off lol, I think we will both be VERY happy.

Robbie,

I can't wait mate. I'm very excited and I'm going to hear some of his Sansui gear too. Happy days!

I'm Robert.

Gonna be a stunner to your lugs Oliver, wood plinth and the Audio Technica AT 1010 tonearm too! You're in for a treat
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Grant.

nice mill

sure it will be grand
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robert.

Lol, Well chuffed for you Oliver.
    If I ever went another route it would always have been just as you've done it, a properly overhauled sp10 Mk2 via The Mac.
    I'm too happly with my Techie to go there though.
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Lol, Well chuffed for you Oliver.
    If I ever went another route it would always have been just as you've done it, a properly overhauled sp10 Mk2 via The Mac.
    I'm too happly with my Techie to go there though.
    Yes, he's a very talented guy. You should know lol.

I'm Mick.

Will look amazing once done.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    Will look amazing once done.
    Fingers crossed!!!

I'm Alex.

Wow! That looks like it's going to be very nice indeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast