+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FOR SALE - PMC IB2i Speakers - Magnificent - Near Mint!

I'm Graham.

Default FOR SALE - PMC IB2i Speakers - Magnificent - Near Mint!

Hi,

Up for sale are my near mint pair of PMC IB2i's in the rich walnut finish.
    They come with their dedicated PMC stands, spikes and all original packaging.

These speakers are just over 4 years old and I am just the second owner. They were originally purchased from Fanthorpe's by the first owner in 2013 and I've had them for the last 18 months. I was informed by the seller that the owner before me just listened in a light domestic situation. With my listening room only being 14ft x 11ft I've never been able to drive them hard. Pet free and smoke free home by the way.

The sound they create is awesome to say the least with bass going down to 25 HZ!

I also have a Bryston 4Bsst2 that I have been using with them that I will putting up fro sale soon.

Price wise I was thinking of £5450 but would of course be open to serious offers. The recent 'SE' version now sells for £15750.

I'm just to the south east of Maidstone in Kent so if you are near and are interested in giving them a listen before the sale you are quite welcome to do just that (tea/coffee/biscuits provided!).

IMG_1296 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr

IMG_1298 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr

IMG_1299 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr

IMG_1300 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr

IMG_1302 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr
    Last edited by tinturkey; 07-10-2017 at 09:17. Reason: Added colour - walnut.

I'm Graham.

These are a lovely pair of speakers. It's a real shame they don't get on with my listening room, otherwise they wouldn't be on here!

Also, just to confirm that they are finished in the richer walnut finish.

Here is a link to a photo that shows the true colour (not influenced by flash).

IMG_1295 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr

I'm Graham.

Serious offers considered.

I'm Graham.

SOLD - subject to payment and collection.

+ Reply to Thread