Here for sale is my gorgeous Consonance R150 hybrid integrated amplifier that has given me so much pleasure.

The pre-amp features the 6H30P tube which I changed from Sovtek to gold-pin EH and found this a good upgrade.
The midband is very beguiling indeed whilst the solid state 120W power amp gives it plenty of bass grip and slam, so it was able to handle my Tannoy HPD’s with ease.

In addition to the RCA inputs there is gold plated balanced XLR.
It has a full function remote control machined from aluminium billet, which will also control a Consonance cd player.

Condition is excellent. The lovely brushed aluminium fascia is unmarked as far as I can see. The top of the amp is covered with very nicely finished cherry wood slats that have ventilation gaps between them. There’s just a couple of small marks right at the back of the wood.

Dimensions - 12cm x 43cm x 32cm (HxWxD), 18kg shipment weight.

Reason for sale is that I am now using a pre/power set-up featuring an excellent Consonance preamp.

RRP £1900 - I am selling for £700.
Cash on collection preferred from Highgate, North London or I will courier with original box at cost, payment by PayPal gift please.