+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Classic motorcycle

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    I do know a chap who toured through France and into Spain and back on a Honda C90 Cub ).
    Funny you should say that. I was about to post saying that a Honda 125 would be near enough as quick, much better on juice and ten times more reliable.

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Funny you should say that. I was about to post saying that a Honda 125 would be near enough as quick, much better on juice and ten times more reliable.
    Most definitely, I had a Honda CB100N when I was 17 and that poor little bike suffered massive abuse, miles and miles of thrashing it to within inches of it's life and it just kept going and going. It only let go twice, once when the cam chain slipped the sprocket and once with a broken piston ring. If I'd treated my bigger bikes that way they wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes.
    My stuff; Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774 /Ortofon Quintet Black, Cambridge CXC CD transport/Musical Fidelity X DAC/Musical Fidelity X10v3 tube buffer, Musical Fidelity A3, Nakamichi CA-5E pre amp, Acoustic Solutions FM/DAB tuner, Mordaunt Short Signifer, Klotz MC5000/MS audio, NVA LS5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021