Quote Originally Posted by Haselsh1 View Post
Yeah but the Moto Morini was purely about handling and nothing to do with speed. In fact, rumour had it that the 350 Morini was so nimble it could easily steer around stones in the road rather than plough over them like a typical Jap bike would. I have only really experienced the handling of Ducati's long term of those from Italy and Ducati's are very strange when it comes to handling. There is very little that will upset them when they are at speed.

Of the bikes I have owned that were typically bland were the Kawasaki GPz's. Their handling was so straight and boring. The one only thing that stood them apart was their acceleration. One other notable that I owned for a while was a Yamaha FZR600. I remember being two up on this way in excess of 120mph (track of course ).

I also remember borrowing a Triumph Daytona many years back. The most painful ride I ever had.
A mate had a Morini back in the day, I rode it a couple of times and I was smitten but was also loved up with my Z650 at the time and when he offered to swap the Morini I declined.....idiot!. The Morini was just so different and looked amazing, quirky to, even down to the 3 1/2 badge rather than 350 on the side panel.