+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music First Classic V2 Pre-Amp With Audion 300B Mono Blocks & Harbeth 30.1 Speakers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Steve.

Default Music First Classic V2 Pre-Amp With Audion 300B Mono Blocks & Harbeth 30.1 Speakers

Hi guys,

I am going to be making the move back to valve’s very soon, this time I am thinking of the 300B‘s set or pse mono blocks.
    Can anyone help me on this one? I am thinking on the lines of using a Audion Silver Night 300B PSE Anniversary Mono Blocks, with a Music First Audio Classic V2 Pre-Amp.

I have heard the Audion with different speakers but not my own and liked the amps alot , My question’ is, Has anyone used or heard the Audion 300B with Harbeth 30.1 speakers? As they are 86d/b I am not sure if the amps will be able to drive the speakers to well.

Has anyone heard the Music First Pre-Amp with the Audion 300b’s before? Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Steve.
    Last edited by topdogya; 05-10-2017 at 17:25.
    Garrard 401, Isokinetik Silver Meledy 750L, Denon DL103r Hana SL , Russ Collinson Plinth , Deco Audio Silvercore SUT, Croft RIAA R Phono Stage, Arcam FMJ CD37, Musical Fidelity M6 Dac, Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3, Harbeth 30.1, Something Solid Stands, Atlas Cables, Power Inspired Regenerator , Okki Nokki RCM. Hi Fi Rack

+ Reply to Thread