+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap weather for October.

I'm Grant.

sunny at moment but lots of heavy dark clouds around so guess it will rain
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

been very wet here.. dismally wet.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

It's not anything much here. Overcast but not too dark. Not raining and not windy. Just yer average miserable non-summer day.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

ever so slightly brighter in last 10 mins but you still need a light. this time of year is so depressing up here... cold, dark, windy, wet and depressing
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Blowing a gale here. Forecast to be a warm weekend though, 18 degrees.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

According to yesterday's forecast we could see 24C (75F) here by Sunday. Very unusual for mid October.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

There's some 'fancy' weather arriving tomorrow. Hurricane Ophelia is due to hit the UK, they are not sure how strong the wind may be. It'll affect the whole of the UK, but predicted to be strongest to the north, so batten down the hatches!!

I'm Grant.

think its hit here.. very windy this morning, and now gone a bit calm and dark
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Looks like Northern Ireland and the west of Scotland will get a hammering.

I'm Grant.

wind is gusting to 32mph at moment but will go higher in next few days. fed up with winter already. I'm moving
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast