Hi All,

Well pretty much exactly 1 year after showing the world the new Uniti Range Naim have now launched the Uniti Star to complete the line up of the 4 new Uniti Products and I am pleased to say that we received our demo model today and now have the full range on permanent demo in our dedicated Naim listening room.

So it could be argued that the Uniti Star really is the ‘Star’ of the Uniti Line up as it has all bases covered including CD playback and CD Ripping, although this part I have yet to play with, along with UPNP Streaming, Tidal, Spotify, iRadio, Bluetooth, Chromecast, Airplay + much more, it really is the all in one unit that can cater for all tastes as I know for a lot of people CD playback is still a very important part of their music playback so the Uniti Star is going to be very popular indeed.

If you are interested in any of the new Naim Uniti Products please feel free to get in touch anytime to discuss or to arrange a demo, in the meantime please find some pictures, funnily enough when we designed our Naim room the back wall was always intended to be the Uniti Wall, hence the Uniti Artwork, so it is nice to finally see it completed, if anyone like the furniture we have it sitting on, this is from Quadraspire and is perfect for holding vinyl so please get in touch for more information, anyway on with the pictures.

http://hifilounge.co.uk/naim-uniti

Cheers,
Paul.