+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talk Talk

I'm Daz.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    Now if you talk about Talk Talk the band...
    Also hoped for some update on the band, and why wouldn't one on some audio forum

I'm Phil.

was with nildram who were superb then talk talk took over . ok for a bit . then someone persuaded me to have their fibre broadband . very nice I thought . first up they left us with no internet for a month and no amount of calls to `tom and Alfred` in india could resolve it . anyway for about 18 months I was tied to a contract and had up to 6 dropouts a day . fortunately my son is very IT literate and manged to sort most times . it drove us NUTS . I think they are an abysmal company

since changing to virgin I think we have lost telephone for 2 x 1 week and had 2 dropouts in 6 months . yes it costs a bit more but makes up for not having to call tom and Alfred in delhi or wherever
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Paul.

They are not the fastest, and stay away from phone support, use the chat instead (you can get it on your phone since you'll probably need it when your internet has died) but they tend to be cheaper then almost all the others unless you get one of the silly BT deals that pop up now and again. Make sure you get the DLINK super router, not the older HUWAI as the wifi on that is ropey.
    SBT/Chromecast/TEAC T1 into TEAC D-T1 DAC or olde-worlde Rega Planar 2 controlled by Rotel RC850 into HH S500D or DACT Passive Pre into Mullard 5-20 monos. Then into Tannoy Cheviots and a Wharfdale sub. All connected by colourful cables.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123