+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale. REGA RS1 Speakers. Piano Black. Pristine Condition.

I'm Jeff.

Default For Sale. REGA RS1 Speakers. Piano Black. Pristine Condition.

Hey guys,

I'm selling my lovely Rega RS1's.

Gloss black, definitely the nicest finish.

They're in fantastic condition, like new.

I bought them approx. 2 years ago brand new from Doug Brady hifi.

I really like them, I just fancied a change. I've just bought a pair of RS7's from a Ebay'er in Spain.

I'm looking for £395.

I'm based in Southport PR8 3TS, but no problem to post, I've got the original box and packaging.

I also have a pair of Norstone Stylus 2 80cm speaker stands for sale, really I think really suit the RS1's.

Many thanks, Jeff.

PS, I was in Audio T yesterday listening to speakers. I personally don't think the new RX1 is any better than the older RS1, but maybe it was their source compared to my source.

To be totally, nothing in the shop made me feel like putting my hand in my pocket and pulling out a wedge of cash until the heard the Rega RX5's, now they are good, very good !

Even the PMC's didn't do it for me, and nor did the Dynaudio 40 didn't excite me, I couldn't believe that that's a £3000 speaker, seriously the RX5 was the one.

Anyway, I'm going off topic
    Last edited by Jeff Wood; 21-09-2017 at 17:05.
    Technics Sl1210 mk2. MCRU Linear Power Supply Step 2, Funk Firm Achromat, Isonoe Isolation Feet, Kab Tone Arm Damper, Kab arm rewiring kit, Kab Litz RCA wiring, Ortofon Concorde DJ S with Stylus 30, IanMac bearing.
    LFD MMO Phono Stage. Rega Elex-R Integrated Amp.Rega RS7 Speakers, TNT FFRC Speaker Cable. Nessie Vinyl Master RCM ( to take the misery out of record cleaning )
    Rega Dac.

I'm Mike.

Looks like you've advertised these cheaper on eBay ???
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Jeff.

price edited.
    Technics Sl1210 mk2. MCRU Linear Power Supply Step 2, Funk Firm Achromat, Isonoe Isolation Feet, Kab Tone Arm Damper, Kab arm rewiring kit, Kab Litz RCA wiring, Ortofon Concorde DJ S with Stylus 30, IanMac bearing.
    LFD MMO Phono Stage. Rega Elex-R Integrated Amp.Rega RS7 Speakers, TNT FFRC Speaker Cable. Nessie Vinyl Master RCM ( to take the misery out of record cleaning )
    Rega Dac.

+ Reply to Thread