+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incident at Parsons Green London (on going)

I'm Neil.

Default Incident at Parsons Green London (on going)

News is reporting an incident at Parsons Green station in London. At this stage not clear what exactly has happened but something appears to have exploded on the train. Accident or Terror attack, at this stage not known.

Regardless people have been injured, thoughts and prayers with the injured and emergency teams dealing with it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41278545
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

News update - state this is a terrorist attack.
    Last edited by Spectral Morn; 15-09-2017 at 09:45.
    Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

Yes. I'd been watching the news. It looks like a possible explosive device that failed to operate in the intended fashion, luckily for those there. I've seen no reports as yet of serious injuries. Seems most folk who were hurt, were injured in the panicked rush to get away.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Yes. I'd been watching the news. It looks like a possible explosive device that failed to operate in the intended fashion, luckily for those there. I've seen no reports as yet of serious injuries. Seems most folk who were hurt, were injured in the panicked rush to get away.
    One lady at least badly burned and BBC just interviewed a guy who has head injuries and his hair was burnt off in places at the back of his head.

Footage on TV now off the aftermath showing the tub burning and smoke coming from it.
    Regards Neil

I'm Shane.

Bastard!

S.

+ Reply to Thread