Hi All,

Well I guess most people have heard of Sony, I would say they are pretty much the leading manufacturer of electronic products in the world today so we are really pleased to add Sony’s range of projectors to our portfolio, especially their 4K range that has just had 3 new editions, the VPL-VW260ES, VPL-VW360ES and the laser VPL-VW760ES, which now brings Native 4K projection down to £5199 with the 260ES.

On Permanent Demonstration

These new projectors join the already well established and multi award winning VPL-VW550ES which we now have on permanent demo, soon to be joined by the VW260ES once available.

When it comes to Native 4K projection I think it is fair to say that Sony really are leading the way, especially now as you can enter at the £5000 price mark. Large screen TV’s are pretty much common place nowadays but if you really love Cinema then there is nothing better than watching your favourite films and the latest blockbusters projected onto the big screen for that truly cinematic feel, it is much more immersive and really does make a 65″ look quite small, I know it is not always possible to add projection for a lot of people, but if you can I strongly recommend you give it a try, there will be no going back.

Sony’s latest projectors really are packed with all the latest features like 4k and HDR and with Sony’s latest SXRD panel you get extremely high contrast but not at the expense of deep black levels, for me though it is the level of detail these projectors can conjure up that is quite remarkable, especially when fed something like Planet Earth 2 in 4k with HDR, not to mention the very natural colour balance and smooth motion, we have this Blu Ray here so if you’d like to see 4K projection at its best please feel free to come in and we can fire it up, I know you will be impressed.

It should also be mentioned that you get up to 6000 hours bulb life from a Sony Projector so you really can use it as much as you like and not have to worry about the bulb wearing out.

Arcam / Sony Cinema Of Excellence Open Day - November 25th

A quick headsup, we are going to have an Arcam Cinema of Excellence event here using the Sony VW550ES on November 25th showing what is possible with Arcam’s brilliant range of Receivers and Processor’s and Sony’s latest 4K projectors showing some excellent 4K footage so please put the date in your calendar, should be a good one.

So we may be a HiFi Shop but we do love our home cinema and with brands like Arcam, OPPO, JVC and now Sony I think we have the brands to put together some of the best home cinema systems available so please feel free to come along to experience what is possible with a demo in our Atmos 5.1.4 Home Cinema room.

Please see below for a link to the full range of Sony Projectors -

http://hifilounge.co.uk/sony-4k-projectors

Thanks,

Paul.