+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grundig - Fine Arts

I'm Dan.

Default Grundig - Fine Arts

Hi Guys

Well i bought a mix of 210 & 310's Tape 210 , Tuner 310 , EQ 310 , Amp 310 , CD player 210 Turntable TT1 and speakers this morning...

Amplifier not working but the rest is fine the turntable is a TT1 dual related as its got dual cartridge with it...Needs a new 12V power supply but its running OK...

£5 all in very well made gear by grundig i must say...
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Barry

I'm Dan.

Alright bazza this one from the advert...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Turntable
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The reason I asked was the only Grundig gear I know (and have some experience of) was their domestic tape recorders of the '60s. I didn't know Grundig were still in business.

If you can get the amp working you will have yourself a bargain with that little lot.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

early 90's system this. nice enough stuff. think there is a manual online for these v310 amps. great buy Dan
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dan.

Fine Sounding this lot - Just set the arm on the TT1 up sounding lovely - you know it must be good when an engineer i know asked if it was for sale...

Tape is Dolby B , D , C , HX Pro working well.

The Graphic EQ is a whole load of fun and ideal when i need one , CD player also sounds great the tuner is also RDS and for the time well ahead of its fine listening to RADIO 3 was excellent - The speakers are a rarity also MBX 310 - 3 way drivers in full working order. All came with manuals ETC Invoice...putting the amp by in the repair pile my tech is gonna love me already have a Sony for him to look at but these cost nothing so anything put into them is worth it...

Happy listening...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Turntable
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm inthescottishmafia.

If I'm not mistaken the CD player has a TDA1541 chip.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the CD player has a TDA1541 chip.
    Thanks...
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Turntable
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm Grant.

it'll probably be Philips based as the were bought by Philips. Dunno if its got that dac chip in though. think it was very similar to a ca1; ie very little inside, but supposed to sound good.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inthescottishmafia.

It has if it's a model 9000 or 9009-

http://www.lampizator.eu/lampizator/...ampizator.html

EDIT, see it isn't, oh well, can't grumble at the price..
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast