+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grundig - Fine Arts

I'm Martin.

Grundig was in partnership with Phillips in the 1990s. Don't know if this gear dates from then. Turks own them now. Good haul, though.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Dan.

Well guys i had a fiddle about with the amplifier the morning and now have a full working fine arts system turntable included You know reading the manual also help aswell as using the EQ you you can bypass the EQ in&outs with an interconnect to use all features of the amplifier - just using the MBX 310 speakers their bloomin lovely in the main system - Not worth a lot but sound per pound great value..
    Main System
    Musical Fidelity E100 Amplifier , Musical Fidelity E50 Tuner , Pioneer PDS 505 Precision CD Player , Pioneer PDS 703 CD Player , Audio Note ANJ/D Speakers Cables Van Del Hul Speaker Cables , Linn Interconnects , Cable Talk , Cambridge Yellow Pacific ,
    Vinyl -
    Rega Planer 2 with Rega Britain Green 250 Tonearm & Upgraded Van Den Hul Oil Bearing & Ortofon Super OM-10

Second System:
    Technics - SU-C909U Pre-Amplifier & SE-A909S Power Amplifier & Technics ST-GT 1000 Tuner & Pioneer PDS 505 Precision player & Thorens TD-125 MK1 Turntable & SME 3009 Series 1 & Shure V15 Type II Cartridge & SME 2000 Plinth & Celestion A compact Speakers , Monster Speaker Cable , Cambridge Audio Atlantic Yellow Interconnects.

Spare Kit
    Quad 33/303 , Creek 6060 , NAD 3020 Original , Cambridge P40 , Linn LK85 Power Amplifier , Luxman 507X , Pioneer SA 6300

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12