+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grundig - Fine Arts

I'm Dan.

Default Grundig - Fine Arts

Hi Guys

Well i bought a mix of 210 & 310's Tape 210 , Tuner 310 , EQ 310 , Amp 310 , CD player 210 Turntable TT1 and speakers this morning...

Amplifier not working but the rest is fine the turntable is a TT1 dual related as its got dual cartridge with it...Needs a new 12V power supply but its running OK...

£5 all in very well made gear by grundig i must say...
    Vinyl -
    Rega Planer 2 with Rega Britain Green 250 Tonearm & Upgraded Van Den Hul Oil Bearing & Ortofon Super OM-10

Second System:
    Technics - SU-C909U Pre-Amplifier & SE-A909S Power Amplifier & Technics ST-GT 1000 Tuner & Pioneer PDS 505 Precision player & Thorens TD-125 MK1 Turntable & SME 3009 Series 1 & Shure V15 Type II Cartridge & SME 2000 Plinth & Celestion A compact Speakers , Monster Speaker Cable , Cambridge Audio Atlantic Yellow Interconnects.

Night Radio
    Aiwa A22 Amplifier & Teac LS 8X MK2 speakers & Sony CDP S1 & Sony ST S1 Tuner

Spare Kit
    Quad 33/303 , Creek 6060 , NAD 3020 Original , Cambridge P40 , Linn LK85 Power Amplifier , Luxman 507X , Pioneer SA 6300 ,

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Dan.

Alright bazza this one from the advert...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vinyl -
    Rega Planer 2 with Rega Britain Green 250 Tonearm & Upgraded Van Den Hul Oil Bearing & Ortofon Super OM-10

Second System:
    Technics - SU-C909U Pre-Amplifier & SE-A909S Power Amplifier & Technics ST-GT 1000 Tuner & Pioneer PDS 505 Precision player & Thorens TD-125 MK1 Turntable & SME 3009 Series 1 & Shure V15 Type II Cartridge & SME 2000 Plinth & Celestion A compact Speakers , Monster Speaker Cable , Cambridge Audio Atlantic Yellow Interconnects.

Night Radio

Spare Kit
    Quad 33/303 , Creek 6060 , NAD 3020 Original , Cambridge P40 , Linn LK85 Power Amplifier , Luxman 507X , Pioneer SA 6300 ,

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The reason I asked was the only Grundig gear I know (and have some experience of) was their domestic tape recorders of the '60s. I didn't know Grundig were still in business.

If you can get the amp working you will have yourself a bargain with that little lot.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Grant.

early 90's system this. nice enough stuff. think there is a manual online for these v310 amps. great buy Dan
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Dan.

Fine Sounding this lot - Just set the arm on the TT1 up sounding lovely - you know it must be good when an engineer i know asked if it was for sale...

Tape is Dolby B , D , C , HX Pro working well.

The Graphic EQ is a whole load of fun and ideal when i need one , CD player also sounds great the tuner is also RDS and for the time well ahead of its fine listening to RADIO 3 was excellent - The speakers are a rarity also MBX 310 - 3 way drivers in full working order. All came with manuals ETC Invoice...putting the amp by in the repair pile my tech is gonna love me already have a Sony for him to look at but these cost nothing so anything put into them is worth it...

Happy listening...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vinyl -

Second System:

Night Radio

Spare Kit

I'm inthescottishmafia.

If I'm not mistaken the CD player has a TDA1541 chip.
    There are times when you canít do the sensible thing, when you canít act like a responsible adult at all; you just have to do whatever insane thing comes into your head. When bad people do it they end up murderers, when good people do it they end up heroes, and when the rest of us do it we end up looking like total idiots. But whenís that ever stopped us?

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the CD player has a TDA1541 chip.
    Thanks...
    Vinyl -

Second System:

Night Radio

Spare Kit

I'm Grant.

it'll probably be Philips based as the were bought by Philips. Dunno if its got that dac chip in though. think it was very similar to a ca1; ie very little inside, but supposed to sound good.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

It has if it's a model 9000 or 9009-

http://www.lampizator.eu/lampizator/...ampizator.html

EDIT, see it isn't, oh well, can't grumble at the price..
    There are times when you canít do the sensible thing, when you canít act like a responsible adult at all; you just have to do whatever insane thing comes into your head. When bad people do it they end up murderers, when good people do it they end up heroes, and when the rest of us do it we end up looking like total idiots. But whenís that ever stopped us?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast