Up for grabs in my fine looking SRM Athena deck.

Bought direct from Stuart at SRM about 6 years ago, id previously had a couple of low end project decks before moving onto an Xpression and this was a real huge step upwards at the time.

It's a well reviewed deck ( if a little obscure but hey I like that as it's got a bit of exclusivity!!) but I think there's a couple of other SRM owners on here who I'm sure would have some nice words to say about it. Anyways here's a review for those interested

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/aud...-977674/review

The turntable comes with a few extras which I added as funds allow, chiefly the high current power supply (£300 or so when i bought it) which made a positive impact to things. It's also got SRM matching isolation plate and perspex cover (£150 between them when purchased). It also had an SRM subplatter upgrade at one point but for the life of me I can't remember exactly what it involved!

The deck has an interesting twin belt drive system and can be used with or without the supplied black matt depending on your visual preference.

It's not supplied with a tonearm but it's set up for anything of rega geometry. I sold the rega arm it originally came with and the deck ended up supporting a Wand carbon tonearm to very good effect.

I'd prefer collection or local meet up (liverpool) and am looking for £500 ono. I could drop off providing distance wasn't too far if it secured a sale.

Thanks for looking folks.

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk