+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something Unusual

I'm Neil.

Default Something Unusual

So my smart TV is equipped with You Tube and when I activate it, it has a recommended line and this popped up. I am pretty sceptical about most of the UFO channels on You Tube, in that many have obvious CGI videos and or talk a lot of nonsense, jumping to wild and crazy conclusions.

Anyway this was a new channel to me and I have now watched a number of videos and these folks seem more grounded and sensible. Most of their suggestions related to American airforce and black project designs. If you are interested in American airforce bases, plane footage then there is some very interesting video footage, and in particular this.

Frankly I am amazed at what these folks captured, purely by chance, while stopped near Edwards Air Force base. Its a drone, but like no drone I have ever seen before. My big question is how the hell is this flying. I don't for a minute think its alien -I don't really as much as I would like to think there are aliens- but I do think this is maybe the next gen of drones.

Short video

Longer video with photos

The footage and photos look genuine to me. Opinions.
    Regards Neil

I'm Martin.

Could be retro-engineered alien tech. The older I get the more inclined I am to believe that this planet has been and still is covertly visited by aliens. I know it should be the other way around but what can you do?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

Looked like a weather balloon(untethered)
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Could be retro-engineered alien tech. The older I get the more inclined I am to believe that this planet has been and still is covertly visited by aliens. I know it should be the other way around but what can you do?
    When I was a teenager I read a lot of UFO related books, mostly sensible writers and the more I read the more crazy it all seemed. Assuming the closest star has life, it still takes a round trip of 8 years to get here, travelling at the speed of light. Now assuming that world works like ours and resources cost money and lots of it, then it just doesn't make sense to visit our world at great expense and act the maggot like many UFO reports seem to indicate.

So I don't buy it, nor do I buy yes but what seems silly to us is normal because they are aliens, not like us.

I think most UFO's are terrestrial military devices, planes that are seen in unusual conditions or are unknown designs as of yet. Others misidentification and odd ball natural phenomena. The rest utterances of nut jobs.

I don't think we have ever been visited.

I think that video shows a prototype drone, but how is it flying ? Is anti gravity, magnetic levitation drives ? Are these a reality now and not still the imagination of sci fi writers.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Looked like a weather balloon(untethered)
    I wondered about that, but if you watch both videos and look at the photos it doesn't look like its made from fabric but something more solid.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Thought it was a clear baloon type enverope filled with an inert light gas for 0 grav and maybe a few oneway valves with small thrusters . Be easy enough to control from ground. All you need are a few mini cams and a few antennas etc. With thermals etc could stay up for a long time too. Could be surveillance, or weather etc
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Thought it was a clear baloon type enverope filled with an inert light gas for 0 grav and maybe a few oneway valves with small thrusters . Be easy enough to control from ground. All you need are a few mini cams and a few antennas etc. With thermals etc could stay up for a long time too. Could be surveillance, or weather etc
    Interesting thoughts Grant.
    Regards Neil

I'm Martin.

The bloke points out that it does appear to have 'landing pads' which would not be necessary on a balloon.

You can get a light object to levitate using electromagnetism, plenty of vids of people doing that. This could be the same tech but more advanced. Maybe powered remotely via a MASER or something.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    The bloke points out that it does appear to have 'landing pads' which would not be necessary on a balloon.

You can get a light object to levitate using electromagnetism, plenty of vids of people doing that. This could be the same tech but more advanced. Maybe powered remotely via a MASER or something.
    I saw that. Whatever it is its unusual.
    Regards Neil

I'm Simon.

Let me guess, you all use fancy audio cables too...
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast