+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show Us Your Speakers!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Bernard.

Default Show Us Your Speakers!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Nice one, Bernard. Yup, I've not met Keith or had any dealings with him [although I have owned both his Denon 103 and SPU SUTs, which were superb], but everything I've read about him I like, and I suspect that if I ever did meet him, we'd have much in common with our approach to audio.

Just let me know when you're sorted and pop down for a listen. You're also welcome to do the same here, if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods

Marco.
    Thanks Marco,
    This is much appreciated.

How did you find Keith’s Denon 103 vs standard? Keith is a big fan of Shindo and, since I have tried Shindo gears I understand why...

The Solovox cabinet design is very minimalistic and effective; the PHY drivers are masterpieces.

B.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Berni217; 12-10-2017 at 22:02.
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

+ Reply to Thread