+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saying hello!

I'm Andreas.

Default Saying hello!

Hi everyone!

I am pretty new to Hifi, but have surrounded me with music all my life. Been playing drums/piano/guitar since I was little (now 35). And have dreamt of having a proper Hifi setup for many years. I recently got a pair of Harbeth P3esr with a Rega brio-r amp. Listen to a lot of jazz, acoustic, vocals.

Glad to join the forum!

/Andreas

I'm Geoff.

Hello Andreas. Welcome to AOS.

We were all new to Hi-Fi at one time or another. It can take a while to get your head around some aspects. But it can also be fun and very rewarding.

You're off to a decent start with the Brio and Harbeths. What are you planning to use with them?

Starting your own blog with photos in the Gallery section might be a good idea. That way you can show us how you progress and get advice at the same time.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andreas.

Thank you Geoff!

I'm looking for a used Dac, have my eyes on either a matching Rega Dac or an Idac from Ifi. It will be only digital to start with but I'm curious of analog, so perhaps later on the road. Yes I'll upload some pics of the system later.

+ Reply to Thread