+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANTED - JBL LE8T Full range drivers

I'm Alf.

Default WANTED - JBL LE8T Full range drivers

Hi Guys

Looking to try a pair of JBL LE8T FR drivers. Must be in good nick and fair price please. I don't want to purchase from outside The EU for fear of import duties/VAT which makes them unviable as a "to try" project.

All help and assistance greatly appreciated

A
    Techy SP10 mk 2 playing my Vinyl, Aries G1/Chord TT2/Mscaler doing digital, Ear Pre amp and Sowter powered KT88 SE power amp amplifying and big JBL's presenting a room full of fun

I'm Geoff.

I've always fancied trying a set too. Most sellers seem to be in the USA though and as you suggest, shipping is dear. The JBL Aquarius speakers use that driver, there was a pair on ebay a while back, could be worth looking for some of those.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alf.

Thanks for heads up
    Techy SP10 mk 2 playing my Vinyl, Aries G1/Chord TT2/Mscaler doing digital, Ear Pre amp and Sowter powered KT88 SE power amp amplifying and big JBL's presenting a room full of fun

I'm Geoff.

I take it you've considered alternatives like the rather similar Fostex units? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOSTEX-FF-...AAAOSw7ehXSGfX

Or. If you can find some, the beautiful L Cao full range alnico drivers. Some info here: http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topi...e-8-inch-pair/
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alf.

Thanks again Ill check them out

I'm Alf.

Bumpsies for JBLs

I'm Alf.

any one able to help

cheers

I'm Alf.

Bumpsies

I'm Alf.

Still looking guys

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread