+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frugal Horn sales

I'm Chris.

Default Frugal Horn sales

Hi
    Having a clear out of frugal related stock.
    One pair of assembled and burned in pair of XL: Alpair 10.3birch ply, CNC,soundcares and expansive outrigger. wood grey stained and I can add the totem tress loudspeaker cable running directly from driver.
    350£
    One pair of unassembled XL : birch ply cnc and BNIB pair of Alpair 10.3. Just front missing (idea was to try with thicker front)
    250£

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm Chris.

open to offer

I'm Chris.

open to trade

I'm paul.

How much for the bike?
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Chris.

It's a special one;-) with exotic components

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm Edward.

Chris

Why not give some additional details on the speakers you are trying to sell? For example dimensions, sensitivity, age, your listening notes, recommended amp - stuff like that. Also is the price you mention to include delivery into UK (I see you are in Belgium) or is delivery extra?

I'm likely not a buyer but you never know. Certainly other possible buyers would be interested.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Chris.

Sorry I thought they were know over here:
    all the story here:
    http://www.frugal-horn.com

This is the XL version giving an appreciable gain in lower notes.
    Somes say less treble (due to the size of the driver, but I've owned both and I can't confirm).

About shipping, it depends on how much pair I've to ship. Shipping one or two will be the same price on a wood pallet.
    Shipping as pack will probably costs around 50£ (same for the pallet).
    If I ship by pallet, you can have a Pensil enclosure as bonus ;-)

I'm Chris.

bumpito

I'm inthescottishmafia.

These are very nice speakers folks, with near electrostatic levels of imaging. A bargain for the SQ on offer.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread