+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP! - Money Waiting for someone if you can help.

I'm Andrew.

Default HELP! - Money Waiting for someone if you can help.

Lads & Lasses

I'm looking for someone in the community who can do some 3D printing for me. I need a Lenco G99 speed selector and a couple of on/off selector buttons printing. I'm more than happy to pay for any work done. I've included a couple of pictures of the speed selector switch so that you can assess to see if this can be achieved. The speed selector is for my Goldring G99 restoration.

DSCN3230.jpgDSCN3231.jpg

Many thanks for looking.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm jamie.

hi,
    j7 has a 3d printer i believe.
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Andrew.

Good! I'll give him a prod at some point!
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by REXTON View Post
    Lads & Lasses

I'm looking for someone in the community who can do some 3D printing for me. I need a Lenco G99 speed selector and a couple of on/off selector buttons printing. I'm more than happy to pay for any work done. I've included a couple of pictures of the speed selector switch so that you can assess to see if this can be achieved. The speed selector is for my Goldring G99 restoration.

DSCN3230.jpgDSCN3231.jpg

Many thanks for looking.
    Do you have the 3D CAD file for the part? Proably a .stl format would be required.
    If not, you need to create one before you can print it. Also the part looks to have a metal insert or two, so careful measurement and reverse engineering is needed.
    3D printing is not as straight forward as the guys selling the gear would have you believe.

I'm Andrew.

Ken,

Nope I dont have any files or any skills with CADCAM I'm more than happy to pay a forum member to do the work and any expenses incurred. There is a metal insert but it just a simple small rounded tube which slides into the speed selector.
    SS

VALVE
    PRE

I'm Ken.

I no longer have access to a CAD system, otherwise I could have created the part file for you.

You could try one of the commercial rapid prototype/model making services, but it won't be cheap.

I'm Deleted.

I can't 3D print them but I do have the necessary CAD software (Solidworks in my case) and know how to use it. It would take a few hours to draw up. I have used 3D printers and what I would point out is that budget ones don't give very high resolution and the final piece needs a lot of filling and finishing.
    Account Deleted

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    I can't 3D print them but I do have the necessary CAD software (Solidworks in my case) and know how to use it. It would take a few hours to draw up. I have used 3D printers and what I would point out is that budget ones don't give very high resolution and the final piece needs a lot of filling and finishing.
    pm Sent.
    SS

VALVE
    PRE

I'm Simon.

You'd need to make those from sintered metal, plastic printing ain't gonna cut it. Expect them to cost circa 500, each.

Making a lost wax mould copy might be easier, cheaper.
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by sq225917 View Post
    You'd need to make those from sintered metal, plastic printing ain't gonna cut it. Expect them to cost circa 500, each.

Making a lost wax mould copy might be easier, cheaper.

Oh dear, $#1+ !
    SS

VALVE
    PRE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast