+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Jelco SA-750 Tone Arm Lead

I'm Mick.

Default Wanted Jelco SA-750 Tone Arm Lead

Due to my expensive Oyaide cable becoming faulty I keep losing one channel so looking for a not to expensive cable. I need one with a straight plug to fit a SA-750

Anyone ?
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mike.

Can you or someone repair it ?
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mick.

Tried a few companies Mike and they wont touch it because I never bought from them. To be honest had a look inside the plug and there isn't really anything to solder to. The pins are tiny and you would need to be an expert to get in with the smallest soldering iron. The problem is the plug end nearest the turntable so it could be the plug at fault.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Nigel.

Contact Dom at North West Analogue, he may be able to re solder the plug for you.

Nigel

I'm Jonathan.

Or Peter at Deco Audio. He sourced a new plug for one of my cables and terminated it.

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    Due to my expensive Oyaide cable becoming faulty I keep losing one channel so looking for a not to expensive cable. I need one with a straight plug to fit a SA-750

Anyone ?
    How much is 'not too expensive'? The Black Rhodium Stylus tonearm cable is a real cracker, having a lovely open, vibrant and dynamic sound character. It is fitted with a straight DIN connector and I currently have them on offer at £225.

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonite Acoustics View Post
    How much is 'not too expensive'? The Black Rhodium Stylus tonearm cable is a real cracker, having a lovely open, vibrant and dynamic sound character. It is fitted with a straight DIN connector and I currently have them on offer at £225.
    Bloody good tonearm cable apparently http://theaudiophileman.com/black-rh...give-hand-arm/
    I know somewhere doing them at £350

I'm Mick.

That is a cracking price Hugo. I am going to see if I can get this Oyaide repaired first as its a good cable. If not I may just purchase one off you later this month. How long are they on offer?

I'm Hugo.

The offer applies only to my existing stocks of these cables, but you'll probably be fine at the end of the month.

I'm Mick.

The offer applies only to my existing stocks of these cables, but you'll probably be fine at the end of the month.
    Excellent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast