+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission 774 Arm

I'm Mike.

Hi Tom,

Yip still for sale. Last chap found it difficult to source an armboard for his Rock TT.

Let me know if you require more info.

Cheers,

Mike.

I'm Grant.

need a few more posts b4 pm system kicks in
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tom.

Thanks Mikey B (and Struth)

So...

I think i have the arm board issue sorted, as I have Jayman's PLC-1700 including the (beautifully fashioned) armboard he made for his Mission 774 and I think Jayman can also help me out by selling me his cable.

So... my main concern at the moment is the missing grub screw and, I guess, the mounting screws (which I guess are easier to source)...

Did you find out any more about who might be able to supply one?

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tomb View Post
    Thanks Mikey B (and Struth)

So...

I think i have the arm board issue sorted, as I have Jayman's PLC-1700 including the (beautifully fashioned) armboard he made for his Mission 774 and I think Jayman can also help me out by selling me his cable.

So... my main concern at the moment is the missing grub screw and, I guess, the mounting screws (which I guess are easier to source)...

Did you find out any more about who might be able to supply one?
    What's the grub screw for?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Tom.

The grub screw is missing from the baseplate to hold the arm pillar in position, however this can be easily replaced as well
    I'm wondering if I might get lucky if I bought something like this... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Screws-Metr.../dp/B00B3TBXQM

I'm Geoff.

I'm reasonably sure all the threads on the 774 are Imperial. Should still be easy enough to obtain a suitable item though.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

would think so, or ba if not. both should be available on likes of ebay
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tom.

Aha - that's a good tip. I'm sure I'll be able to find something.

So - Mikey B - I'm up for this. What are next steps? Not sure I can Pm (or be pMed) just yet as I only just joined...

I'm Geoff.

I'm sure somebody here could come up with a suitable screw (no rude answers please ). I'm assuming it's the column/stem pinch bolt? I may even have something to do the job myself.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mike.

Hi,

Yes it's the one that secures the arm pillar within the collar and allows it to rise and fall once slackened.

I actually have a screw but it's the one on my other 774 arm that's now fitted to my Michell Focus One TT, I'll try and see if I can measure it as see what's size we need.

I'll post a photo of the screw to see if anyone can identify the size too.

At work just now but I'll sort this out tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast