+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mission 774 Arm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Mike.

Default Mission 774 Arm

Hi,

the clear out begins......

Mission 774 Arm complete with rewired wand, counterweight and baseplate. Please note is it being supplied with the baseplate shown in photos 4 and 5 NOT the one fitted to the turntable in the 1st photo. No mounting screws are included I need these for the TT it's currently fitted to

As you can see there is no sag in the counterweight ( very unusual ), the cable is knackered ( supplied ) I am also supplying both the wand and baseplate with connector so a new cable can be added. The arm rest is captive on the little pillar it sits on and swivels as it should and that again is unusual as they normally fall off and require gluing back on.

The grub screw is missing from the baseplate to hold the arm pillar in position, however this can be easily replaced as well.

The anti skate bias comes with 1 weight and the arm also includes 1 ( thin ) damping trough pin. The item is not mint, the wand has been touched up by the previous owner in a few places but overall it's in decent condition.

Please note the text in bold as no returns will be accepted for not reading the advert properly

£220 including next day postage within the UK.
    Last edited by mikeyb; 29-08-2017 at 06:43.

+ Reply to Thread