+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spendor S3/5R great sounding compact speakers based on LS3/5a's (rosewood)

I'm David.

Default Spendor S3/5R great sounding compact speakers based on LS3/5a's (rosewood)

My pair of Spendor S3/5R's are for sale (based on LS3/5a's) perfect working order, rosewood finish, matched pair, single wire versions, with grilles, cabs a little tatty could do with some retouching e.g. with liquid scratch cover hence bargain £380 collected (north London, can of course demonstrate if collected) or £400 delivered by UPS incl full extra insurance cover (to mainland UK ; an exact quote can be given for highlands & islands / Europe etc). Great musical little speakers that really grow on you, very listenable & have a high level of sound quality. Only selling as mainly run active speakers these days. The S35R2's retail for around £1125 new these days (source Audio-t) so a bit of a bargain for the sound quality if you can tolerate the cabs or are willing to give them a little TLC.

Pics (look much better 'in the flesh') :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cutterschoice; 09-08-2017 at 04:44. Reason: added new price, clarified shipping

I'm David.

A little bump for these great sounding speakers.

+ Reply to Thread