+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE - Berkeley Alpha Dac

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewartg View Post
    Sorry we were just following the instructions to add photos maybe the suggestion to use photo bucket should be deleted.
    What should I use instead?
    Photobucket's recent holding account owners to 'ransom', has only occurred within the last month or so. We have been trying to find ways around it to little effect.

You're right, we should edit the instructions and suggest alternative, reliable, and non-avaricious sites.
    Barry

I'm Peter.

Stewart, use Tapatalk, write your stuff and then take a photo......... soooooo easy ( use photo) ... you have an IPad .... yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Peter.

I will probably take some flack for this but I really don't understand the problem of inserting photo's

Tapatalk is the way..... download the app, sign in with your AOS credentials, select the forums that are you favorite's and then just post your stuff, including any amount of photos you choose at any resolution. This is FREE unlike some other sites I've used.

Be thankful that this forum exists. Instead of getting ripped off on the BAY.

The Sermon ends here !!!

I'm Stewart.

Thanks have got Tapatalk now

I'm Dan.

Stewart, is the dac a series 1 or 2?

I'm Grant.

Thats a series 1 i think.. series 2 had a different recessed front.

Ive rotated it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Got there in the end Stewart. Well done - good luck with the sale.
    Barry

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Photobucket's recent holding account owners to 'ransom', has only occurred within the last month or so. We have been trying to find ways around it to little effect.

You're right, we should edit the instructions and suggest alternative, reliable, and non-avaricious sites.
    Barry, Diyaudio have a facility that allows you to upload a picture from your computer as an attachement. Could that be added to AOS?
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by loosend View Post
    Stewart, is the dac a series 1 or 2?
    Yes it is a series 1 I'm not sure that the series 2 looks any different but it did have some internal updates

I'm Dan.

Thanks Stewart, it is bothering me that it's black and not silver and I haven't actually heard one before but am aware of its reputation of course, I've got a few DACs already but I do find this tempting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast