+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stanley Beresford Capella modified headphone amp

I'm Tim.

Default Stanley Beresford Capella modified headphone amp

Hi All, just looking for reviews on Stanley Beresford Capella modified headphone amp does anybody have one, what do you think of it ?.

Happy listening

Tim

I'm Jo.

Alas, as a Capella user I was hoping someone who had had the modification carried out might have some observations to make in reply to Tim.

I'm Lee.

Default Re: Capella upgrade

Hi Tim,

I've been living with the Capella upgrade now for a few months and have experienced nothing but GREAT pleasure. I also have the Caiman SEG and use the Capella primarily as a preamp for my main system in my living room. The upgrade is definitely worth the small charge Stan adds to have it implemented. I was so convinced that I bought another upgraded Capella to listen in my study through my Grado GS's ... the music flows ... cleanly, dynamically and full of life. ... a big improvement over the already fine standard Capella.

Highly recommended!!!

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Hi Tim,

I've been living with the Capella upgrade now for a few months and have experienced nothing but GREAT pleasure. I also have the Caiman SEG and use the Capella primarily as a preamp for my main system in my living room. The upgrade is definitely worth the small charge Stan adds to have it implemented. I was so convinced that I bought another upgraded Capella to listen in my study through my Grado GS's ... the music flows ... cleanly, dynamically and full of life. ... a big improvement over the already fine standard Capella.

Highly recommended!!!

Great, that's just what I was waiting to hear, many thanks for you input

I'm Jo.

Thank you, Lee.

It's a great upgrade that I can do for folks who prefer to pass by and can afford to hang around for the hour or so that I will take me to do the removal/replacement of parts etc. That would save you around £22 in postage back and forth.

+ Reply to Thread