+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breakfast Club Thread

I'm Geoff.

Ah yes. I forgot about tablets, so maybe I did have breakfast. My BP meds, a garlic tablet, a cod liver oil capsule and a glucosamine tablet, all washed down with a glass of cranberry juice.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Ah yes. I forgot about tablets, so maybe I did have breakfast. My BP meds, a garlic tablet, a cod liver oil capsule and a glucosamine tablet, all washed down with a glass of cranberry juice.

Sounds nice

S.
    Shane Lonergan........UB1 Birth.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Cranberry juice counts as breakfast. You're busted.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Ian.

Double egg on toast and a vast cup of tea and Mia the cat turned her nose up at Felix beef in jelly, stomped off in a huff and is pretending to be asleep.
    My stuff; Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774 /Ortofon Quintet Black, Cambridge CXC CD transport/Musical Fidelity X DAC/Musical Fidelity X10v3 tube buffer, Musical Fidelity A3, Nakamichi CA-5E pre amp, Acoustic Solutions FM/DAB tuner, Mordaunt Short Signifer, Klotz MC5000/MS audio, NVA LS5

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Cranberry juice counts as breakfast. You're busted.
    Geoff must be feeling fat now

S.

I'm Alex.

Two slices of Lidl wholemeal bread, toasted, with Lidl cheese on one, and home made marmalade on the other. Big mug of Lidl Red Label Tea.

Five tablets sitting here, need to take those too.
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    Double egg on toast and a vast cup of tea and Mia the cat turned her nose up at Felix beef in jelly, stomped off in a huff and is pretending to be asleep.
    "Poison me with that stuff", she's saying.
    Spendorman

I'm Shane.

Woke up a bit late today. Looks like I've done a Walpurgis.......Had nothing

S.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    Woke up a bit late today. Looks like I've done a Walpurgis.......Had nothing

S.
    well, clean it up
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Garry.

Fried egg on toast in between four cans of stella , i didnt eat the cans i meant to wash it down . Having spaghetti bolognaise for my tea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast