+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breakfast Club Thread

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomanze View Post
    Just a good bacon sarnie on buttered white bread and HP sauce with some tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brown sauce goes well with bacon, I usually use Asda's smart price brown sauce, it's not quite so spicy as HP.
    Last edited by spendorman; 11-11-2017 at 13:47.
    Spendorman

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    Bacon, egg, baked beans , all on toast, big mug of tea.

Monster cat had two slices of ham, sardines, cat biscuits and milk.
    I think cats eat better than us sometimes. Mia had her Felix pouch, Go cat biscuits, little bit of tuna and some tea, she loves tea. I just had double egg on toast, big mug of tea and a cigar....lovely.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Grant.

a bag of crisps lol (plain salted) ah well its food I guess. Quite enjoyed it actually
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

A bacon croissant, and a cup of freshly-brewed Cameroonian coffee.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    A bacon croissant, and a cup of freshly-brewed Cameroonian coffee.
    ive got some Cameroonian coffee on the way Barry. any good?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    ive got some Cameroonian coffee on the way Barry. any good?
    I'm not really a coffee connoisseur, but I do like to bring back tea or coffee from places I visit. I would rate Cameroonian coffee as perfectly acceptable; it depends on how much it has been roasted. Some of the nicest coffee I have tasted came from Laos (Oh, and a short-lived ground coffee blend by Whittards called "Pacific Islands".)
    Last edited by Barry; 20-11-2017 at 11:45. Reason: correction
    Barry

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

2 slices of un-buttered toast, poached egg on one, half a chopped avocado on the other (balsamic and cayenne pepper mixed with the avocado)

Columbian Supremo coffee - black
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

I don't eat breakfast or lunch

I only eat at teatime, but my teatime is anything between 7 - midnight...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Hugh.

Two slices of heavily buttered toast, one with a poached egg, the other with marmalade.

All washed down with a pint of freshly filtered coffee.

I'm Justin.

Fried in extra virgin olive oil mash topped with pastrami, compte cheese and guindillas.

Poached eggs, awesome beans from Sainsbury's (see pic).

Breakfast of the year so far and just thrown together with no planning. Nice when it works out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast