+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paul Hynes SR-7

I'm Andrew.

Default Paul Hynes SR-7

Hello Everyone,

I'm Andy, from Southern California. I've been a music lover as long as I can remember, and a hi-fi fan for more than 40 years. My system is based around my DIY belt- drive turntable that's fitted with a Linn Basik Plus arm and Dynavector 17D3 cartridge. At the moment, I am trying to help a friend upgrade a pair of Technics turntables. He purchased a Paul Hynes SR-7 power supply for each of them. Unfortunately, the power supplies became unsupported before he got around to installing them. I have found a little information on the supplies, here, in the forum, but I am hoping that some of you will have detailed installation instructions, hopefully with photos and wiring diagrams. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

I'm Mike.

Check out the Techiepedia section in Analogue Art. Fitting Paul's PSUs are quite straightforward so don't panic. Help is in the section with photos if I remember right, but if you have the regulators too then help on those is vague to say the least.

Ianmac of this parish fitted mine for me and even for someone as expert he is with a soldering iron it was still tricky.

I managed to PSU myself so that's easy enough.

Mike.

I'm Andrew.

Thank you!

I'm Geoff.

Hello Andy. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure we can help you and your friend. Take a look around the site, there's plenty going on, so feel free to join in.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread