+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm James.

Vegetable curry and basmati rice with green beans. Vege nite tonite!
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Shane.

Today is going to be unhealthy.

2 Sainsbury's Danish Cinnamon Whirl & Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice-Cream.

Oh yeah!!

S.

I'm Justin.

Why buy burgers? Isn't it a bit insane since just beef mince formed into a pattie with some seasoning will beat these commercial efforts. Am I wrong?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Why buy burgers? Isn't it a bit insane since just beef mince formed into a pattie with some seasoning will beat these commercial efforts. Am I wrong?
    make my own too but fancied trying these..and doubt i could make 2 for a pound. they were very nice
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Yeah I suppose inert filler can keep the price down. And still taste pretty good.

I'm Geoff.

Burgers are not something I'd make.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shane.

Absolutely love beef burgers. But only quality ones though! My mouth is an absolute snob

S.

I'm Grant.

Yeah I suppose inert filler can keep the price down. And still taste pretty good.
    wasnt right price lol. just they were put up cheap to be used today...us poor folk need our bargains
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Looking for bargains of whatever kind is how a lotta rich buggers got rich!

I'm Grant.

Looking for bargains of whatever kind is how a lotta rich buggers got rich!
    indeed..... and how i stay alive. just bought clothes so very hard up so need to eat cheap for a while. A lot of corned beef. Bro is bringing me a batch of home grown lamb chops and some homegrown sausages etc. that will do for a while. need to find some chop recipes
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread