+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1273

Thread: OK, What's For Tea Today?

I'm Geoff.

Be careful what you decide to eat.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8076556.html
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Anto.

Tonight I will mainly be having Chicken Korma with mushrooms and ground almonds .coconut milk , with Garlic and Coriander Naan and lots of Mango chutney and yoghurt . And lots of beer
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Nice one, sounds great. We want piccies!

Nice looking pasta, as usual Granty

After a big lunch (we went out to a pub/restaurant), I'm having hee-haw for dinner.

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Geoff.

I had an incinerated baked spud. Forgot to keep an eye on it baking!
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

Some of them taste good Depends on level of incineration
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Some of them taste good Depends on level of incineration
    Yeah, I know. I used to like them done in a bonfire, very tasty (unless some prat had used petrol to start the fire).
    Mr. Tact!

I'm Grant.

Used to roll them in mud and bake them in a campfire when young down the farm
    Regards,
    Grant ....

DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

Yum

Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Yum, yum... I think you eat more pasta than me these days, lol!

You'll need to change your name to Don Grantado

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Grant.

Default OK, What's For Tea Today?

Been trying to make more stuff but it can hurt so gotta be careful it was nice

No more conch doh
    Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread