+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, What's For Tea Today?

I'm Geoff.

Default OK, What's For Tea Today?

I'm just tucking into chicken pie, new potatoes with butter and parsley, plus a nice bit of spinach for greenery. Drop of gravy to finish it off. Yum!
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Hugh.

Salmon cooked in foil parcels, new potatoes with butter and chopped syboes, tenderstem broccoli and my half of a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.

I'm James.

Roast Free Range chicken, broccoli,French beans,carrots and mash with chicken gravy made from the juices.
    VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T Tonearm / 2M Black /Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Spendor SP2

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Roast Free Range chicken, broccoli,French beans,carrots and mash with chicken gravy made from the juices.
    Sounds good!

So does Hugh's Salmon.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Shane.

Just sandwiches for me today.

S.
    Shane Lonergan........UB1 Birth.

I'm Grant.

my neighbour came over with some pudding was very nice too; good lass that
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Geoff.

Hope you were on your best behaviour.
    Mr. Tact!

I'm Grant.

as good as I can be Geoff....
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Poached salmon with an onion, tomato and dill sauce, boiled potatoes, steamed broccoli, carrots, sugar-snap peas and sweetcorn.

Fresh fruit for dessert. All washed down with a rather nice rosť.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-08-2017 at 16:47.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Justin.

Mash potato impregnated with two runny boiled eggs, bits of Dolcelate Gorgonzola DOP, butter, spring onions and Langham's chilli sauce drizzled all over it.

Made it up and it was bloody fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast