+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, What's For Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

I like s lot
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Can you repeat that without the use of drunk fingers?

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Grant.

was sitting in car trying to not think of the pain i was in a likes a lot on.. its not strong flavoured like the dried stuff you get. lidl's best
    Regards,
    Grant ....

DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

No worries, mate. Hope the pain has since eased

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm James.

Pork shoulder steak,given a good beating with a meat hammer, plenty of sea salt and black pepper and fried in butter, then covered in a big tin of Heinz baked beans,ooh yeah
    cambridge audio azur 651w power amp, novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, wharfedale diamond 10.1[suprisingly good]
    , van damme blue series interconnects, van damme studio blue 4mm speaker cable, klotz mc 5000 ,klotz silver hybrid, thanks Brian, fisual hollywood optical cable,, pioneer bdp170, akg k 550

I'm Geoff.

Making a meal from some bits that needed using up.

Diced sweet potato, deep fried. Seared button chestnut mushrooms. Baby plum tomatoes, very lightly roasted with butter and a couple of fish cakes.

Eating it now. Delicious!!
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

Kinda did same. Wasn't overly hungry so had a few steamed potatoes with Parmesan and garlic butter
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Kinda did same. Wasn't overly hungry so had a few steamed potatoes with Parmesan and garlic butter
    I wasn't hungry last night. Just had a cereal bar and a cuppa.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Ian.

I had a very tasty pasty from the local bakery, mashed potato and buttered sprouts.....bloody marvelous. Mia had her usual Felix pouch, chicken with kidney and then demolished half a bowl of Go Cat, now passed out on my bed.
    My stuff; Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774 /Ortofon Quintet Black, Cambridge CXC CD transport/Musical Fidelity X DAC/Musical Fidelity X10v3 tube buffer, Musical Fidelity A3, Nakamichi CA-5E pre amp, Acoustic Solutions FM/DAB tuner, Mordaunt Short Signifer, Klotz MC5000/MS audio, NVA LS5

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Fresh beef and red wine ravioli, with broccoli, asparagus, peas, green beans and some savoy cabbage that needed using up.

A glass or two of 2012 Chateau Réault, Bordeaux.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast