+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 267 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2667

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Adam.

Ok I'm not a stranger to chicken livers in cumin garlic lemon and pomegranate molasses, which I had tonight with a nice Red...
    But you can't deny a Findus pancake is bloody good!!..

"lack of passion is fatal"
    Gerrard 401, classic hifi hammertone, Russ Collinson plinth / Tenuto Gun Metal Turntable Mat / SME 3012 J7 Rewired / audio-technica ATP-12T - phonomac modified / Ortofon Vintage SPU GE /Shure M3D /DV XX2Mk2 / The Cartridge Man Music Master with isolator / Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil Mono / Vintage GE VRII Mono / WAD 300b Power modded, TJ Mesh Plate Valves / David Coe AD Audio 'Satchmo' Pre & Phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / Tannoy 12" MGs in RFC Custom Rutland Cabinets with RFC Custom Crossovers / Speaker Cables: Duelund DCA16GA Tinned Copper / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / SW1X Audio Design DAC 1 Signature / Interconnects: Duelund DCA20GA home brew /SW1X Audio SPDIF AERO 6 / Synology NAS Drive / Roon / Tidal HiFi / Mains Power Conditioner

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTLOWER View Post
    Ok I'm not a stranger to chicken livers in cumin garlic lemon and pomegranate molasses, which I had tonight with a nice Red...
    But you can't deny a Findus pancake is bloody good!!..

Findus, Fray Bentos and Vesta - The Culinary Axis of Evil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - do they still make that stuff? Not had it since the 70s!

Along with Vesta curries and Findus 'French Bread Pizzas'....

Marco.
    Do you remember Vesta paella Marco? It was like eating damp, fishy sawdust! I believe it's still available.

I'm Grant.

thought vesta made scooters. maybe the food was the leftovers from the canteen
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Do you remember Vesta paella Marco? It was like eating damp, fishy sawdust! I believe it's still available.
    Yeah I remember it, Geoff, but (thankfully) never tried it. A lot of folk slag off food from the 70s, but done well, I love a nice prawn cocktail, Chicken Kiev/Maryland, Steak Diane, Cod Mornay, etc!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

I do, or did like a good chicken maryland. was a hotel restaurant in s queensferry that did a super one in late 60's early 70's.. not had one in years.. boy I could fair go one right now
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol.... I'll have some chicken and chips in a basket, washed down by a pint of Watneys Red

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

gonna have Tuscan sausage tortiglioni bake. Fennel infused pork sausage in tomato sauce with spinach and cheese sauce with cheese crumble topping..yum
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    gonna have Tuscan sausage tortiglioni bake. Fennel infused pork sausage in tomato sauce with spinach and cheese sauce with cheese crumble topping..yum
    Sounds yum Grant! I'm feeling like a shift to Italian this week now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread