+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Optical to rca cable

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Well it is sorted I thought? Use the perfectly good DAC in the tuner and connect with RCA leads to the amp.
    Oh right.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Black Sails is worth a watch, first episode is a bit ropey where they introduce all the characters, but I was hooked by the end of ep 2 and that is rare for me.
    We are off to the west country in a week for a holiday with shite internet so maybe I will grab the various series ahead of time and HDMI to the TeeVee there. Thanks for the suggestions.

Once I caught up with the Breaking Bad series - almost all in one go. Maybe it will be the same for Black Sails (WAF permitting).
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Neil.

Black Sails is great. DAB radio I believe is max 192kbps, so a doomed format.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm mike.

+1 on black sails....

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomanze View Post
    Black Sails is great. k
    I think it was you who put me onto it Neil.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234