+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photobucket

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    Imgur for me since the tossers at photofuckit messed things up... and that reminds me that I need to do the rest of the images in my trade zone!
    I have also grown fed up with Photobucket and opened an I Imgur account on your advice. Much much better.
    WEBSITE.... www.theprogmeister.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm Ken.

Mmnn.....
    Frying pan/fire comes to mind.
    Wouldn't trust any of em.
    No such thing as a free lunch.
    When they become too popular and the overheads for providing the service outweighs the revenue they can generate, they will do something similar to Photobucket and stop people hot linking.
    Ken

http://www.jkwynn.co.uk/
    DIY Technics/ProJect based Turntable + Terminator linear tracker + Ortofon MC20 Supreme / Pro-Ject Phono box & Pre Box RS / KMTech Active X-Over / Nakamichi AVP1 Power / DIY Sealed Three Way Speakers / Stello CDT100 Transport / DAC Magic.

I'm Anto.

I agree about Imgur. Easy to upload and a breath of fresh air after Phartbucket , who can go and stuff themselves
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Always used Imageshack (for YEARS now) with *zero* problems. Never understood why Imageshack always seemed to be less popular than Photo[sick]bucket...?

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Dave.

Photobucket was very annoying and slow for me. All those pop up ads and it took an age to download pics with our naff internet speed. With flickr, there are no ads and it is a lot quicker, so photobucket did me a favour.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123