+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diverse Vinyl

I'm jamie.

Default Diverse Vinyl

anyone else use this shop?
    ive bought 3 lp's from them and the service is top notch.
    they are based in wales
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Grant.

A link might help if its a website jamie
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm jamie.

My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm James.

Yep, I have used them. They are ok.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Shaun.

Quite a few years back I clicked on their pre order button to reserve a copy of Paul Weller's Studio 150 album but never heard another word from them. I found out that the pressing quality of this album was apparently dreadful but Diverse never did bother to let me know.

I'm Steve.

Used them a lot. Really good to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    anyone else use this shop?
    ive bought 3 lp's from them and the service is top notch.
    they are based in wales

I'm Micky.

I have purchased a few lp's from Diverse and have always had top notch service from them ...they seem to have a good contact in the USA ,where they manage to be able to get decent audiophile recordings ..If it says out of stock don't panic as they will order it normally 2/3 weeks ..I ordered something last Thursday at 3.30pm ,it arrived at my door 9.45 Friday Morning..

I'm Christopher.

Have bought around 20 LPs from them in the past year or so. Their back ordering / reserving process works well and delivery and communication are both very good. I had a couple of imperfect discs (sealed from manufacturer) which they swapped without quibble and paid my return postage costs. I consider them to be reliable.

I'm Dave.

Yes, used them many times.

I'm jamie.

well i sent my london grammar lp back to them this week as it had a defect in the pressing,on track 3 it sounded like a large amount of static was present,i phoned them and explained where the defect was,the guy i spoke to said he was sorry to hear this and to send it back,he also asked if i would like them to open the replacement lp and check it was ok.

i also got an email from them to say they had received it later on in the week,i quote.

Hello Jamie,
    Just received the London Grammar album. I can see what you mean. I have opened a replacement copy and there is a massive difference in the quality of the new copy.

Thanks for that and sorry for your trouble.

Kindest Regards
    Graham.

well their customer service gets the thumbs up from me,these things happen with vinyl and they have been first class.
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast