+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: EB Acoustic EB2s standmount speakers

I'm Dave.

Default FS: EB Acoustic EB2s standmount speakers

I have a pair of EB Acoustic EB2's (large standmounts) sitting around doing nothing - boxed up and ready to go.

EB Acoustics wound down in 2014/15 I think but the designs were taken over/re-used by Arcaydis who are selling 're-vamped' versions of the EB designs - here's a link for them http://www.arcaydis.com/?page_id=12.

The ones I have are in light oak and I bought them back in late 2012 for £694.

I'd rate them as in very good condition apart from on one speaker the name tag has come off the speaker grille - still have the name tag it's just not attached!

As for size they are 450mm tall, 225mm wide, 296mm deep (310mm with grille).

Reviews here:
    https://www.whathifi.com/eb-acoustics/eb2/review
    http://www.techradar.com/reviews/aud...-916756/review

I'm looking for £375 delivered in the UK - I have the original double box packaging so they will be well packed. Collection also possible from Staffordshire .

Dave
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

I'm Rana.

Mighty fine speakers were EB Acoustics as was, even though my experience tends to be the polar opposite of What Hi-Fi. Will really sing on the end of juicy Mosfets. GLWS
    Lounge: Technics 1200GR/Denon 160>Atoll P200SE/Sony CDP-X3000ES/Bluesound Node N130 on USB>Aavik U150 amp/DAC>Music Culture RL21. Loft: Bluesound Node N130 on USB>Lindemann Musicbook 10DSD/55 Pre-DAC/Power>Music Culture RL21

I'm Dave.

Saturday morning bump....
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

I'm Dave.

Morning...
    Dave

Currently listening to:

I'm Dave.

bump (again)
    Dave

Currently listening to:

I'm Dave.

Lets try a mid week bump for a change
    Last edited by Emmings; 23-08-2017 at 16:10. Reason: spelling :)
    Dave

Currently listening to:

I'm Dave.

It's been a while....
    Dave

Currently listening to:

I'm Dave.

These are still available - sensible offers considered
    Dave

Currently listening to:

I'm Dave.

Bump - just in time for Mothers Day
    Dave

Currently listening to:

I'm Dave.

Bump
    Dave

Currently listening to:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast