+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some people should be shot on the spot!

I'm Dave.

I'm certain the other inmates will make his life a misery.

I'm Martin.

I don't need to show him no stinking badge!
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

On the subject of parents,
    Yesterday while visiting my Dad, I heard a raised voice coming down the street, and to my horror, it was a grown man pushing a small boy' posibly around 2 years of age on one of those little trikes with a handle, and he sudenly lost the plot and pushed the toddler on said bike straight into the wall whilest shouting, and swearing at the top of his voice, all because the toddler wasnt able to steer the bike properly!
    To say I was gobsmacked would be an understatement, he was actualy talking to this kid like he was another grown adult, with all the added swear words and insults thrown in to match!
    Seriously worried for the kids long term safety, if thats all it took to send this idiot off the deep end!
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12