Hi All,

Both Wendy and myself wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who came along and helped make Boys Toys Day II such a success and a lot of fun, I have to admit I was quite worried during the night before as all I could hear was the rain pounding against the window and I feared a total washout but once the cars started arriving the sun broke through and we were blessed with gorgeous weather for the few hours we were at HiFi Lounge.

We had a fantastic turnout of cars, a great selection of Lotus Cars + Porsche, Aston Martin, Caterham, TVR + many others but the star of the show that definitely the most attention was the McLaren 570S, stunning machine, unfortunately my Esprit didn’t make it, I got it back Friday evening around 5pm and I thought brilliant only to find that although it it now went forward I couldn’t get reverse so decided to not push my luck and decided to leave her at home, hopefully next time.

I’d also like to thank dCS, Absolute Sounds and Lotus Silverstone for supporting this event, I think everyone agrees that the afternoon part of the day at dCS was awesome, all I kept hearing was how amazing the system sounded, I must admit I could have stayed there all night :-) Also thanks to Alnwick Gin for coming along and offering tastings, looks like we have a few Gin drinkers amongst our customers as they seemed to be very popular and also thanks to our friends, Ross, Louise, Ady and Damo for running the BBQ breakfast which seemed to go down very well indeed, amazing how quick 130 sausage and 100 rashes of bacon can disappear :-)

So thanks again everyone, already talking about BTD III for 2019 so watch this space :-)

I must admit I didn’t take many pictures so I have stolen some from a few sources so thanks to Bibs from The Lotus Forums for the drone shots which look awesome, The Speaker Shack and Stephen Crowe, thanks Guys.

Then We headed over to dCS for more fun :-)

A really nice picture of our Naim room with the Wilson Sabrina’s running that was taken on Saturday.

Thanks again,
Paul.