+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any 78 collectors - free to a good home.

I'm Rich.

Default Any 78 collectors - free to a good home.

Came by a bunch of 78s with a stack of records I inherited from a deceased neighbour.

A few 78s in there, as much use as a chocolate dildo in the desert to me so free to a good home if you pay the postage.

'South Pacific' Selection - The Melachrio Orchestra (His Master's Voice)

Frank Sinatra - Poinciana / One Love (Colombia)

Johnny Mathis - Sleigh Ride / Winter Wonderland (Fontana)

Tony Bennett - One for my baby / No hard feelings (Philips)

Muriel Smith - Hold me, thrill me, kiss me / I'd love to fall asleep (Philips)

Tony Bennett - Just in time / Ca, ces't L'amour (Philips)

Frank Sinatra - I love you / Stella by starlight (Columbia)
    NEBO 8 - Sat 6th May 2017, St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport. 10am til late.

See here for details: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Airport/page20

I'm Tom.

I'm into 78s, most of what I have is classical, but I do like a bit of Sinatra. Happy to pay the postage.
    Speakers - 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys with custom crossovers; Amp - Radford STA100; Preamp - EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII with Ikeda IT345-CR1 and Ortofon 309 Limited tonearms; Cartridges: Miyajima Kansui, Zero Mono 0.7 and Premium 1.0 retipped by Ana Mighty Sound with bamboo cantilever, Ortofon SPU Royal N and SPU Mono GM MkII, GE VX II vintage mono, and Shure M3D with Jico stylus; phono stage and SUT from EAR 912; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport and RPI2 with HifiBerry Digi+ board, heavily upgraded Audio Note Kit DAC.

'Wer nicht liebt Wein, Weib und Gesang der ist ein Narr sein Leben lang.'

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    I'm into 78s, most of what I have is classical, but I do like a bit of Sinatra. Happy to pay the postage.
    Hi Tom, they're yours mate. Pm me your address and I'll get them sent to you this week.
    NEBO 8 - Sat 6th May 2017, St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport. 10am til late.

See here for details: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Airport/page20

+ Reply to Thread