+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello from the land of waffle, fries, beer and the L75's lair

I'm mickael.

Default hello from the land of waffle, fries, beer and the L75's lair

Hi all,
    long time lurker, time to finally introduce myself. Lived happily for 25 years with a Dual CS5000 and a AKG PS8ES supernova, Nad 3155 and a pair of LS3/5a's bought on my first salary back in 1985. Accidentally broke a speaker post in 2006 (don't ask how but I'm so glad I did) and found out what a cult my Rogers had become. My beloved cartridge's last stylus died on me at the same time and as I started hunting I was hooked again on audio when all the vintage stuff that made me drool in the 70s-80's seemed now accessible to me.

To make a long story short, in the last years I've built many Lencos L75 (there's a nest here in Belgium) 3 of which I keep running together with SP6B/C Audio Research preamps and Meridian 205 amps or ARC VT60, too many cartridges, pre, suts and a workshop to store BC1's, KEF 104AB and Rogers LS5/9, JR149, …and whatnot, down there a meridian 563 is playing through airport with an NVA AP-70 and my beloved LS3/5a. I'm a happy camper and I'm lucky England is too far for me to fetch every audio temptation I see there
    Thanks for letting me join.
    Mickael
    ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝʌᴉl ʇ,uɐɔ 's,pƆ ʎɯ uo sǝpᴉs q ou

Main: Custom L75 "La Plancha", AudioCraft AC300, Ortofon MC3000 AnaMighty EAR 834P - PTP5 Schick 12" Cala 103.3 on HA1000 - pre AI Modulus 3A Audio Synthesis Passion - DAX2se - ARC VT60/Quad 909 - Virgo 2
    Office: L78 Mayware Formula IV Ortofon MC10 super - Kenwood KT1100 - Acoustic Masterpiece AM-201or A&R A60 - Rogers LS3/5a
    Workshop: Chromecast - Meridian 563 Dac - Audio Synthesis Passion - Quad 306 or 606ii - Spendor BC1

I'm Geoff.

Hello Mickael. Welcome to AOS.

Sounds like you have fun with your system.

Tell us what music you like and if you have any further plans for your Hi-Fi.

Feel free to get involved and chat with everybody. They're a friendly bunch!

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alan.

Hi Mickael,

A warm welcome from me, love the title with the L75's lair (and nest).
    I look forward to seeing some pictures of you kit,

cheers,
    Alan

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Mickael,

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Andrew.

Welcome, another '75 owner.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

+ Reply to Thread